This document has been updated on the 23rd May 2018.
We are AGH Ltd (Anthony Grosevnor Holdings Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 06440491 and our registered office is 13 Queens Road, Bournemouth, England, BH2 6BA.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we care about being transparent with you about what information we collect and how we might use that information you give us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: name, e-mail address, date of birth, preferred language, gender, country, phone number, address.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order online and want it provided directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are: name, e-mail address, date of birth, preferred language, gender, country, phone number, address.
If you register for one of our newsletters or request any advance information about our Events or services (such as access to pre-registration or early bird tickets), we will collect your name and contact details.
Making an EGSW booking
We’ll typically ask you for any information we require to effectively manage your online booking. Information might include your name, age, email address, account password and payment details so we can process your booking and issue you with your event pass.
Survey and Online promotions
Every now and again, we might invite you to participate in competitions, promotions or surveys. We’ll collect information so you can participate in these and deliver the prize if you win: this will include details such as your name, age and email address and any other information you provide in connection with your promotion entry and/or survey response.
If you contact us via any of our online mediums including website & newsletter forms, social media channels or by phone and email, we may keep a copy or record of that correspondence.
IP address and device information
We will collect certain technical information about your device visits to our Platform and how you use the Platform. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device details such as your IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface), browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third-party analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more details about cookies please see the specific section below.
We may monitor how many of the emails we send are read (open rate) and other related insights such as CTR’s and time spent on websites as a result of the email.
Social Media and Information you post online and reviews
We might collect information relating to any social media posts or comments you share online about our Events that are in the public domain (for instance, if you leave a review about our Event on a third-party social media site like Facebook). If you leave a comment or review on one of our social media official pages (such as through our Facebook, twitter or Instagram accounts), we may use this information to respond to your posts. We are not in control of these third-party platforms and you should refer their privacy notices if you want to know more about how they use the information you share online.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order and to provide updates on our new products and services.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to provide the services or the products requested, if necessary to confirm delivery and to provide updates on our new products and services.
We use email addresses to answer the email we receive and to provide updates on our new products and services.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We never share the personally identifiable information provided if you have taken the opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses as provided on the website.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
• A temporary cookie is used to keep track of your “session". Without that temporary cookie (which is not stored after you quit your browser) you would have to log on every time you access a new page.
• A persistent cookie is stored on your device. They help us provide you with user preferences, settings and information for future visits on our Platform. Persistent cookies allow convenient and easy access to familiar variables such as facilitating preferences such as favourites, bookmarks or language preferences. They can also be used to assess browsing behaviour. Different types of cookies do different things, such as:
• Absolutely necessary cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate through our Platform and use its features. Without these cookies, you would not be able to check out any Event tickets in your basket.
• Performance cookies collect information about how you use our Platforms. These cookies collect the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your user experience.
• Functionality cookies enables our Platform to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They can even remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customisable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on it. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• Targeting and advertising cookies track browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted (interest-based) advertising. They can also limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed on our Platform by third party advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations, such as advertisers.
• You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the Services. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
• Please click below for detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers or visit the ‘Help’ section of your browser:
We understand that you may want to know more about cookies. Here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preference:
• Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of the Platform and your experience may be less satisfying without using cookies.
The names of the cookies used by the Platform and the purposes for which these cookies are used are set out below:
1. Facebook Pixel – advertising tracking2. Google analytics – analytics tracking3. Google adwords – Advertising tracking
Third Party Content, Sites and Contributors
How we look after your information and How long we keep it for
• We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use. However, transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, which means we are unable to completely guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
• We’ll keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, to market to you (if applicable), to enforce or defend our legal rights, or in accordance with any legal obligations to which we might be subject.
Where we store your information
• We might transfer your information to a country which is outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If we do, we’ll ensure that your information is protected in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws including, if appropriate, putting in place any necessary contractual arrangements with any recipients of your information outside the EEA.
Your rights and choices over the information we hold about you
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, which we value. These rights include:
• the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes (remember, you can unsubscribe from any marketing by clicking on the “unsubscribe” in any marketing communication you receive or contact us using the details below);
• the right to request access to the information that we hold about you; and
• if you believe the information that we hold about you is wrong, you can ask us to correct it. You may exercise your rights above by contacting us using the details below.